Healey Sales Brochures

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Sales Brochures
From: sbyers <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 05:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, Healeyphiles -

I know that some of you are into collecting Healey-related documentation
such as original sales brochures.  I have a brochure in color for the Mark
III that shows the car with various "horse activities" in the background:
steeplechase, polo, etc.  The number on this publication is 2035/H, but
there is no publication date at all on it.  I am aware that there exists a
similar brochure with number 2035/K, which I take to be a later revision of
mine.

Would anyone happen to know the date of publication of this brochure?

On a side note:  there are two Mark III cars depicted in this brochure, a
blue over white one, and a red over black one (with disc wheels).  Both have
the separate turnsignal and parking lights of later Mark IIIs in front, but
both also appear to have the smaller glass beehive lenses of the earlier
cars, and both have the amber lens inboard instead of outboard.  Since I
believe that such original factory documentation has been used as "proof"
(or at least, evidence) of original features in past discussions, I wonder
if this means it is correct to have the amber lenses inboard?

Happy Healeying!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry