Re: Healey Sales Brochures

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Sales Brochures
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:21:07 -0700
I don't know the specifics of either of of your questions, but do know
that sales materials ARE NOT accepted as proof for features. They are
noted for being inaccurate illustrations done either before model
release or edited from earlier illustrations. Wrong engines, drum brake
with added disk calipers, etc.

Wilko
San Diego