Repair Videos

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repair Videos
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:22:54 -0500
I watched the SU rebuild video put out by Moss yesterday, and found it
really helpful.   I transferred it from VHS to the computer so I won't
loose it for the future.

That made me wonder what other videos are out there?  I saw that the
Minnesota club has several available to borrow for members, but I
could find suppliers that sold many of the titles.

Here is the link to the titles they have;
http://www.mnhealey.com/resources/videos.htm

What a great resource that they have put together!!!!   Is there still
a source where I can buy the repair titles, especially the TM
Productions stuff?

Thanks
Patton

--