Re: Turn signal mechanism on Steering Wheel

To: <chefmhf@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signal mechanism on Steering Wheel
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:55:19 -0500
If your BJ8 works the same as my BN1 the nut on the end of the steering box
where the turn signal and horn wires come out is what keeps the assemble
from pulling out or turning.

A long tube called the stator tube is attached to the control head and goes
all the way down to the steering box, if you have an adjustable wheel it may
be different, not as familar with those.  Anyway the nut on the end of the
steering box holds the stator tube in place with a brass compression
fitting.

Greg Lemon
54 Bn1