RE: Boilts, screws, nuts and washers

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Boilts, screws, nuts and washers
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:09:08 +1000
 G'day

When I was restoring my car during the late '70s and early '80s Steve
Pike of Marsh Classic Restorations close to Melbourne Australia supplied
boxes of fasteners for Austin-Healeys. They were both mixed and
straight.

As most would know Steve is still very much involved in Austin-Healeys
but I don't know if he still supplies the fasteners, but it may be worth
an email.

Steve's email address is mclassic@westconnect.com.au

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn