RE: Non Healey Non auto question

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Non Healey Non auto question
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:01:57 -0400
Highly recommend Camden Maine.  There is a fleet of old 3/4 masted
schooners that take your out on the bay for several days--you live on the
ship, eat there. sleep there and stop on "deserted islands" for lobster
cookouts.  We found our 4 day on the "Mistress" a wonderful adventure.
Don't have the web site address or even the name now, but if interested,
google it.

Tom

know from watching the list that there are a large number of members on the
East Coast (as we say in L.A.).  I was hoping someone might be able to help
me find a vacation resort somewhere in Maine or New Hampshire.  We are
taking my daughter back to Boston in a few weeks to start college.  We
wanted to find a nice place to spend three or four days enjoying nature,
such as in the White Mountains  of New Hampshire or some where by a nice
lake in Maine.  The criteria is that it be no more than one day drive north
from Boston and not along the coast but inland.  There's a million places
on the Internet and in the guide books but it is hard to tell much about
them.  Personal referrals are always best.  So, if there are any listers
out there that have any suggestions, please email me off the list.  Thanks
for your time.