Re: Joining of the clubs

To: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Joining of the clubs
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:13:14 +0000
It's kind of funny, that I have been a member of both clubs for the last 8+
years and since I'm a relatively newby I haven't got a clue about what the
political divides are between the clubs.  I know one seems to be more west
coast than the other, but to the other issues I'm oblivious...

  I do like getting the 2 magazines every month though...

Mike Brouillette
59 BT7