Joining of the clubs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Joining of the clubs
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:10:47 EDT
Instead of trying to combine the three major Austin-Healey Clubs, why not
have each one support the others?
AHUSA could sponsor a West Coast Meet and promote it in the other two
publications.  Sports & Touring continue to have their excellent  Encounter in
the
NJ and PA areas and AHCA concentrate on Conclaves in the other  areas.
Publish the details and entry forms in each magazine.  With AHCA going  all
the way to San Diego in 2008, not many of us can make that trip and we will  be
left with only one major meet in this area.
We could start this effort with the next season.

Rudy Streng  AHCA (Not only do we have the biggest egos, but we have  the
best ones)
57AH100/Six