Re: NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL DAY

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL DAY
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:39:55 +0000
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>

<< ... Several attempts were made to reach Reid Trummel of the Austin Healey
Club USA
organization for comment.  Evidently he is keeping a low profile following
his
affiliation transplant surgery ... >>

Believe me, as a very long-time observer of, and participant in the "club
scene" in the USA, it is all I can do to refrain from jumping into the
conversation, but Carlos's comment has finally flushed me out.  However, I'm
going to spare you any philosophizing and just want to clarify that my
"affiliation" is with the marque Austin-Healey, and there has been no
transplant surgery!

By the way, I subscribe to The List in digest format and I suppose that as a
result I miss things since I don't read every word of every message, but I
assure you that I am very much here and may be reached at pretty much any
time.

Lately I've been working on the 2006 Calendar of the AHCA
(www.healeyclub.org) and I think that you will like it!  IF you get one,
that is...

I've also been working on the Sep-Oct issue of Austin-Healey Magazine
(www.healey.org), a 52-page issue dedicated to the "100M Golden Anniversary"
and I think you will like that too, IF you get it...

Reid Trummel
AHCUSA Member since 1972
AHCA Member since 1983
Healey Enthusiast, Always

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!