RE: NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL DAY

To: "'Reid Trummel'" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL DAY
From: "Alan" <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:02:00 +0100
 ....... and a quick word from a Brit if I may.
I am a member of AHCUSA and AHCA for the magazines and the sense of
affiliation that comes from sharing the pleasures of the Marque.  I am also
a member of the UK Austin Healey Club (naturally), and the politics there
can occasionally become more obtrusive than is necessary.

Often the most tangible benefit of these various memberships is the
magazine.  My gratitude and thanks go to the Editors and the contributors
that make it all possible.

Finally, accolades are due for the Dennis Adler cover pics on the AHCUSA
magazine 8/05. A truly superb collage.

Best wishes.........
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk