Re: birthday car

To: Andrew Fell <design@soltec.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: birthday car
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:29:30 -0700
Listers:

Andrew's question made me think of trying one of my own:

I'm looking for my first Healey. It may still be in California. It was a red
BN7 with gray interior, disc wheels, no overdrive. Original license was
SRH619, but I'm sure that was changed - POSSIBLY to UVT(or UYT)159. I think
the car number was 1246. I know I have the paperwork somewhere, but have not
yet found it. There cannot have been too many cars to that spec. A certain
giveaway would be the mounting holes for aero-screens, used when I took the
windshield off (hey, I was younger then, OK?).

Anyone remember restoring something like that?

Thanks,

Dick Hosmer
BT7L18556