Re: Current Registration

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Current Registration
From: STEV0001@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:44:08 EDT
My impression was that the original question concerned the number of each
model that are still registered, i.e., how many - and not the actual
registration numbers for each.  I personally think it would be an  interesting
statistic
to know.

To Steve Byers...

Steve, when you indicate you've collected data on 5900 + BJ8's, does this
include those that have gone to Healey heaven?  Or are you only tracking  those
you know to be road worthy and or at some stage of restoration?   IMHO, it
would be an interesting factoid to know, generally, how many of  each model are
actually still on the road.  Though given the increase in  values of the cars,
I'm sure there are many that were at one time written off  but are now
financially viable to resurrect.

Steve G.
Benicia, CA

BJ8 # 43007, 79 MGB L/E, et al