Re: Current registration. - Vin Number

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Current registration. - Vin Number
From: jomar healey <ah53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
I've been folllowing this thread with interest.  I
currently own the following:
BN7 or maybe BN6 body more likely BN7 (disc brakes)
BJ8 engine block either 1963 or 1964
Tricarb setup on engine
Engine tag from a BT7
So here are some questions:
 Can I find the real VIN on the shock tower or does
that only work for BJ8's?
  I'm also open to suggestions as to what to use for
registration purposes ie a BN number from a destroyed
car - the car is a 2 seater, or take the easy route
and just stay with the BT7 number.
BTW the car is fondly know as "The Mutant" and when
done will have AC, positive ground, a real radio and a
hardtop if I can ever find one.  Completion date is
scheduled for AHSTC Encounter 2006.

Joe
BN1 #923
'67 BJ8