Fuel Pump

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Pump
From: "Warren Dietz" <flyhihealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:46:13 -0400
     Wanted to know consensus on a Master(Nascar) fuel pump sold @ Auto
Zone-Advance Auto Parts.

     I had to install one the weekend of the Mid-Ohio races(June' 05) when
my SU of 14yrs. gave out with no warning. Good samaritans rescued my wife
and I and the only parts outlet was Auto Zone.

    They had a listing for Austn Healey 3000\#E8016S w\2-4lb pessure. Uses
rubber fuel lines. No cutting. Cylindrical design w\filter on inlet side.

     Has worked very quietely and efficiently since then. Many other Healey
owners I encountered that weekend used this pump as their choice also. Costs
about $45 w\lifetime warranty.

     Your comments please?

Warren     67  BJ8