AH in Pieces

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AH in Pieces
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:12:47 -0400
The consensus of opinion seems to be:  1.  Yes you probably could do it.

2.       But you probably shouldn't. There is too much risks in items bought
from eBay.

I will take option 2 and pass on this one.

Now I am watching item # 4756286648.

My problem here is that I have time, I am retired, but not a lot of spare
cash. So I will do as much work as I can and budget the rest. Incidentally
there is quite a lot of restoration activity of older American cars and
trucks in Northwest Georgia.

And my wife is dead against this project. Now I think I can win her over but
I have to be very careful.

I am taking her to the Southeast Classic in Young Harris, GA hoping she will
love the cars.

Ned Smith

Creek Hill Vineyard

N34.98 W85.5