Re: AH in Pieces

To: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: AH in Pieces
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:58:25 -0400

> >And my wife is dead against this project.
>>I am taking her to the Southeast Classic in Young Harris, GA hoping she
>>will
>>love the cars.

Best thing to do is to get to know some other couples at the meet. Usually
the women will hit it off pretty well, having lots in common, being "Healey
widows". We've made a lot of great friendships over the years at various
meets, to the point where the wives will ask "Is so-and-so is going to be
there? If so, then I'll be glad to go, we girls had so much fun together
last time"!

If you stay on your own as a couple, you won't have much time for the Healey
aspect, and she'll likely be misearable.

Rich Chrysler