Re: Halogen tail lights

To: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Halogen tail lights
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:27:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
An interesting point.  I suppose you are correct but I was thinking that with
the new wiring harness the most likely sourse of a short would be in the light
fixtures in the trunk so I though putting a fuse before them in line was a good
idea.  From that point forward to the power source there is the switch and
flasher unit and then the main fuse block.  So, where would you put the fuses
in this brake light-turn signal circuit without opening up the new harness in
the engine bay?
Ron