Re: A deal that may be too good to be true

To: David <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: A deal that may be too good to be true
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:43 +0800
Exact same thing happened with my BN1 which I saw on ebay but bought off
ebay (after the winning bidder backed out - I called the seller just in
case)... so they aren't all scams. the guy I bought it from was first rate
all the way, and the car (when it arrived) was better than I expected. He
did, however, send me about 100 digital pictures of the car, so I pretty
much knew he was on the up and up.
 Cheers,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8