Re: A deal that may be too good to be true

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A deal that may be too good to be true
From: Lee Mairs <lmairs@sagcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:51:31 -0400
I bought my 1962 BT-7 Tri-carb off EBay, but I flew to San Francisco and
drove to Stockton to make sure it was what had been advertised.  I actually
wanted to get out of the deal, but the low account, no good seller had it
sitting in the driveway all polished and shiny with the top down.

I didn't have a chance...

Lee Mairs
Romney, WV
BT7 Tri-Carb