Re: Wire Harness Tracer

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Harness Tracer
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:29:29 -0400
Mark,
No.
Actually black with blue tracer was on the main harness of the earlier BN2.
The boot area on a BN2 I believe should be solid black.

FWIW the tracer colour and pattern was unique to each edition and change
made to the harnesses from the eaeliest cars. For instance an early BN1 was
solid black throughout. As soon as a change was introduced, a tracer colour
was introduced into that portion of the harness. The pattern of the boot
harness was unchanged through the life of the Hundred, therefore that
portion remained solid black.
We had been putting up with a "token" yellow tracer on harnesses for many
years. Today we can get the correct harness and tracer colours from most of
the better suppliers.
Rich Chrysler