Re: Wire Harness Tracer

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Harness Tracer
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:28:37 -0400
Mark,
We would have to know your chassis number to zero in on the actual features,
therefore the wiring loom tracer colours of your main harness.
However, your original question was regarding the loom in the trunk. There
you will have the last couple of feet of the main chassis harness (front to
back of the car) coming in through the trunk bulkhead. This should be black
with a single row of yellow tracer threads on the BT7 and blue threads on
the BN7 because of the differing positions of the battery cutoff switch.
This is turn will plug into the rear harness going across the back of the
boot area which apparently should be plain black.
Rich