Re: 100-6 on ebay

To: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>,
Subject: Re: 100-6 on ebay
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
Charlie -

A few items to pass back to the seller:

Not too put off by the price, but tt would be better
to have that as the reserve instead of the starting
price.

Mostly the pictures are of poor quality and it looks
like the seller is trying to hide something.  Take a
look at some of the other high end e-bay auctions and
you will find very nice shots with enought detail to
generate interest.

The "son selling for dad" does not make me feel like I
will be dealing with the true seller if the auction
closes and would be enough to turn me away.  Buyers
want to believe they are dealing with someone that
owns the title at the end of the day...  What if dad
changes his mine?

Also, dump the "private" auction status.  This is
always viewed as suspicious.

Have him relist it and try again.

Dean BN7 (Love the two seaters!)