Fw: 100-6 on ebay

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 100-6 on ebay
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:48:01 -0400
It surely is a beautiful car, and while not concours, not far away, although I
am not an expert on 100-6 trim. Seems like the starting bid is right at the
max value for such a car, --but for a car in such beautiful condition, a
relative bargain as compared to the premium for other models in similar
condition, No?
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA