Re: Overdrive for a 100-6

To: smithn00@kitepilot.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive for a 100-6
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:39:56 -0500
ned,
you would need to find a transmission with overdrive, preferably, from another
100-6 since it should have the 28% reduction ratio.  the prefix on the od tag
should start with 28.  if it has a 22 prefix, it would work, just not as
desirable.  if the car was originally a non od car, it would have a 3.9 rear
axle ratio.  for the parts, you are probably looking at a cost of $350 to $800
depending on condition.
cheers,
jerry wall