RE: 45 to55 shake

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: RE: 45 to55 shake
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:00:42 +0200
Hi Jack, your reactions are always welcome, as long as they reflect my opinion
(just kidding).

Ok, my mistake, I only told half of the story. Here it goes....
When I bought my BT7 2 years ago I put new tires on it, the old ones were about
10 years old. Within this summer more and more spokes broke although I had all
suspect spokes replaced one year ago. I bought new wheels just 2 weeks ago and
had my tires put on them. The work was done by a shop in my vicinity which is
well known for taking care of spoke wheels.

Wheels were first balanced dynamically on a modern machine (with an appropriate
adaptor) and weights were glued to the outer and the inner edge of the rim.
After that the wheels were put on the car and balanced electronically, as
described further below.

Sorry, my mistake, should have mentioned that in my first mail.

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----