Fw: 45 to55 shake

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 45 to55 shake
From: "Dick Matson" <MedLabInc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:44:36 -0700
Ditto.
Front shocks for rebuild to Peter in Madison, spindles and bearings rebuild
and new front-end rubber bushings all around - except for poly offset trunion
bushing on  top - from the Nocks, new splines from the Nocks, and new trued
wheels with shaved/balanced tires from Hendrix, and rear drum balancing.  NO
shake - at all - what-so-ever !  Can feel the tar marks on the road.

Dick M / Bj8
Cashmere,  WA