Re: Healey tow bar revisited

To: AH@jharper.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: Healey tow bar revisited
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:19:58 EDT
John--

I can't tell you very much about my steering box as I have never been in it.
Mine is a December 1954 car, number 222333.

I CAN tell you that I always keep my eye on the Healey's steering wheel in
the rearview mirror to make sure that the steering is "following".  Just so
long
as I start the car rolling before doing any turning it invariably responds
perfectly and goes back to straight as soon as the turn is complete.

All I can say is that it "works for me!"

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans

In a message dated 9/29/2005 3:46:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,