FRIDAY FUNNIES

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FRIDAY FUNNIES
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:58:07 -0400
A man walks into his lawyer's office and asks to see Mr. Smith. The
receptionist solemnly advises " I don't know how to tell you this, but we're
all in shock. Mr. Smith walked in here about an hour ago, and well, he just
dropped dead.

A week later the man returns to Smith's office, and asks again to see Mr.
Smith. The receptionist reproaches "I thought I told you; last week just
before you were here, Mr. Smith dropped dead right here in the office.

The following week he again returns. This time, the receptionist yells "Why
are you doing this. He's dead?"
"I know", he replies. "I just can't hear it enough."

Allen Miller