Friday funnies

To: healeys@autox.team.net, JWilATC@aol.com
Subject: Friday funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:33:56 EDT
*Why men should avoid a boys' night out after they are  married!*

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the  boys."
I told my wife that I would be home by midnight, "I  promise!"

Well, the hours passed and the beers went down way too easy.
Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got
in the  door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and
cuckooed 3  times.

Quickly, realizing my wife would probably wake up, I  cuckooed
another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up
with  such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible
conflict with  her. (Even when totally smashed ... 3 cuckoos plus
9 cuckoos totals 12  cuckoos = MIDNITE!)

The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in,  and I told
her, "Midnight." She didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew!  Got
away with that one!

Then she said, "We need a new cuckoo  clock."

When I asked her why, she said, "Well, last night our  clock
cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh shit," cuckooed 4 more
times,  cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled,
cuckooed twice more,  and then tripped over the coffee table and
farted."