Re: 1st Gear Synchro

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, MedLabInc@msn.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1st Gear Synchro
From: Bobsoniaharris@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:31:24 EDT
In a message dated 09/29/2005 2:23:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
glemon@neb.rr.com writes:

Everything I have read the TR3B was produced at the same time as the  TR4,
two reasons, one to use up old TR3 parts, 2nd US dealers still wanted  a
"traditional" sports car to sell.  My understanding as well, some of  the 3Bs
had the all synchro box, some not, some the bigger engine of the  TR4, some
not.  I guess this is consistent with the idea of using up  the spares still
around.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1

Your messages  not reaching the list?