Re: Another "New" Restoration Guide

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Another "New" Restoration Guide
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:22:06 -0500
Gary, thanks for the heads up on the book, maybe they will run a revised
edition someday soon.  I have bought the book and refer to it often (but
have to admit I sometimes get lazy and just post questions to the list)

I also noticed there is another new Healey book out there:

Austin-Healey 100 In Detail by Bill Piggott

Anybody checked this one out? I haven't seen a review of it.  Is it a
"coffee table book" with nothing new for the knowledgeable Healeyphile, or a
weighty treatise on all things Healey 100, or as is usually the case,
something in between?

I seem to recall Mr. Piggot to have written a book or two about TRs.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1