Re: transmission bj8

To: "Kurt Leslie" <kansl@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: transmission bj8
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:26:05 +0100
Hello Kurt,
I noticed your question to the Healey list for the details of Quantum
Mechanics to repair your BJ8 gearbox.
The details are as follows;

Quantum Mechanics.
505, Wheeler Road.
Monroe.
CT 06458

The person who you need to speak with is Mr John Esposito, and his telephone
number is 203-459-9612..........FAX.......203-261-8497.............or
e-mail......john@quantumechanics.com

I have dealt with John from over here in the UK and I cannot speak too
highly of him, most refreshing, and as such I am able to recommend him to
you.
Good luck.
Regards.
David.