Re: transmission bj8

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, "Kurt Leslie"
Subject: Re: transmission bj8
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:09:12 +0100
You can take what I stated any way that you wish Fella, without any need to
play with words, or a desire to simply play, "smart arse".
This industry is absolutely full of crooks, horse traders, or plain and simple
thieves , an ego the size of the Country that they happen to reside in, and
hundreds with champagne tastes on lemonade income so it is refreshing that
from time to time that one comes up with someone that is honest and
respectable and in this I personally found Mr John Esposito to be, so if you
have problems with that then I respectfully suggest that you take it up with
him personally.
THAT....fella, is the way that it is done in the UK.
I would have preferred to reply to your statement off-list,but as you sent
your mail to the group you left me with little choice. If you or the group
have any problems with the contributions that I make to the group from time to
time then at least have the common decency to say so and I will simply leave
the list.

Regards.
David Ward.