Re: transmission bj8

To: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Subject: Re: transmission bj8
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:58:42 +0800
John, DavidJ, et al.,
 Just a simple misunderstanding.
 I have the highest regard for both David Ward and David Jones, both
frequent and valuable contributors to the list. Inevitably, however,
emotions somehow get amplified in the email medium... hopefully none of you
will take it personally and move on to the fun stuff... healeys!!
 Best Regards,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8