Re: Replacing Rear Wheel Cylinders

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing Rear Wheel Cylinders
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:03:57 -0500
Jim has an excellent point and to add to it.   I have found myself using
pictures that I originally took for one item not knowing that in the
background or next to it would be another object that I would have a
question about later on.    Funny how that happens.   One picture can have a
ton of answers depending on how you look at it.  They're not one dimensional
like a hand drawing would be.

MARK