Re: Replacing Rear Wheel Cylinders

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacing Rear Wheel Cylinders
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:29:32 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I'll add my 2 cents.  I saved as many of the original parts taken off my BN7 as
possible even though I knew I would replace them with new ones because
sometimes it just helps to see something you never thought was important when
you disassembled the car.  For example, I purchased new interior panels from
Heritage and when trying to install the rear panels over the rear wheels I
couldn't figure out if the screws for the bump boxes went through the panels or
were hidden under them.  One look at the original panels answered that
question.  I do take a million digital photos of everything coming off the car
and new stuff going back on for future reference.
Ron

: