Re: BJ8 Wheel Alignment

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Wheel Alignment
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:23:24 +0800
Jack -

Consider yourself very lucky.  What you have is a modification done by most
healey racers which allows them to adjust the camber on a healey.

With a factory healey you cannot adjust the camber at all, without changing
shock arm length or changing the link bushings.

When all is finished with your car, and you adjust the camber, be sure to
paint a white stripe on the side of the shock & shock tower so that you can
double check to make sure the camber doesn't slip over time.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8