Re: An interesting question

To: N5572B@aol.com, ynotink@msn.com, alan@andysnet.net, GSFuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: An interesting question
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:22:08 EST
I doubt there was any legislation aimed directly at knock-offs but rather at
projecting hood ornaments, bumper overriders, etc. etc. that must certainly
have been quite pedestrian-unfriendly.  Remember the bumper on the mid-50's
Caddys?  They resembled Jayne Mansfield's chest and would probably have been
pretty devastating, as no doubt she would have been in a close-quarter
collision.

Best--Michael Oritt