Re: An interesting question

To: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Subject: Re: An interesting question
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:41:52 -0700
If you are moving forward & the bottom of the spinner hits the curb, it
will loosen. If moving backward, it will tighten. This applies to both
sides of the car. Provided that the correct spinners are on the correct
sides of the car. If not, sooner or later a spinner will come unscrewed.

Dave Russell
BN2