Shut face finishing set installation

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Shut face finishing set installation
From: "James E Austin, Jr." <ahbugeye1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:54:56 -0800
I truly thank those who responded to my inquiry.   Especially Rich and
Roland.  Rich the pictures were great, but the info. pertaining to the
gap of 5/16'" between the curved edge of the shut pillar  and the curved
edge of the alloy trim gives me something to work with.  Both the left
and right shut pillar assemblies were replaced and looks like the
curvature of the assemblies were opened up to much.  I would still like
to see a picture of the bracket that welds to the top of the shut pillar
and how it mates to the shroud, but I can go with what I have.  Please
let me apologize for my spelling and lack of knowledge of the correct
name of the parts.  Before I finish this project I may be able to
correctly name(and spell) every part in this puppy.
Thanks again,
Sam Austin