RE: Double EE or Electrical Exasperation!!

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Double EE or Electrical Exasperation!!
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:52:08 -0500
Sounds like a pure case of Charles Dicken's revenge using, instead of the
Ghost of the Past, the Ghost of Lucas. Fitting for this time of the year,
don't you say? Better have Tiny Tim get into the harness and trace things
out! OR, do what I do - have a schnappes or two, go to bed, dream pleasant
dreams, think happy thoughts and tackle it in the morning. At least most of
the colors you cite are Christmas colors!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com