Re: Double EE or Electrical Exasperation!!

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Double EE or Electrical Exasperation!!
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:45:36 +0800
Gary -

I don't know why, but every aftermarket trafficator comes with incorrectly
colored wiring.  I went through the same grief on my '64 BJ8 last year.

Trace the wiring all the way through to the trafficator hub to figure out
which wire does what, that's the only way to do it ... unfortunately.  Or
you can simply mix and match until it works.

Good Luck,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8