Re: Mystery Healey Photo

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Mystery Healey Photo
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:00:49 -0800
This car bears a strong resemblance to the Bonneville car of 1956 but
without the headrest and with less streamlining of the front wings and
shroud and with an enlarged grille area suggesting it ran at track speeds.
(See the Healey Story p. 121 & 127)     OK.  My wild guess is - - - - - - -
damned if I know.  Richard Bittmann