Re: Mystery Healey Photo

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Healey Photo
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:09:02 +0000
The jackets that the guys are wearing suggests that it isn't anywhere that warm
(although one guy is wearing shorts) and it isn't Sebring 57 'cos the cars were
two-tone and had a different grille - and numbers - and as I recall the weather
that year wasn't all that bad (March in Florida).

Roger's presence suggests that it must be semi-works at least. It doesn't look
like the car that Moss is supposed to have driven at Nassau in 56

http://www.healeysix.net/Streamliners.htm

BUT it could be a re-bodied car or a car built to look like a streamliner...

Maybe we are looking on the wrong continent?

Is that Roy Salvadori behind the wheel talking to the guy who MIGHT be DMH?

I am flummoxed.

Peter Dzwig