RE: How Many?

To: "'Tracy Drummond'" <bighealey@charter.net>, awgertoo@aol.com,
Subject: RE: How Many?
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:57:15 -0500
One thing to remember is that there are only about 300 members on this list
who would be aware of the Registries if their only resource is the List.
And, most of them are lurkers. Last august I did a study and, in the entire
month, there were inputs from only 63 of the approximately 300 list members.
There are approximately 3,000 members of each of the National clubs, most of
whom are dual members thus only approximately 10% of the club members are
also list members. I actually counted them once -- remember, I have no life.

Perhaps the clubs could prominently display the name, address and email
address of the various registries in a PROMINENT article -- not as a filler
in an obscure page.

Both of the clubs have new editors so perhaps, this may be something for
which  they can take the ball and and run with. Clichi number two, run it up
the flagpole and see who salutes. Clichi number three, I'll leave it to your
collective imaginations.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com