How Many?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: How Many?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:11:12 -0500
I have been able, easily enough to find the production numbers for each model
of big Healey, but what I am actually looking for are the numbers of each
model originally shipped to the US and also if at all possible, an
approximation of the number of survivors here in the US, for each of the BN1,
BN2, BN4, BT7, BJ7, BJ8. In particular, I'd like to get an idea for the number
of tricarbs still here, and also wanted to confirm the impression that I have,
that there are a  large number of BN4's still carving turns out there.

There are certainly registries for most models, but it seems a long time to
me, since I have seen any conclusions drawn, or comparisons made, across the
different model registries.

Can anyone help with some approximate numbers?

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA