Re: Redford with Healey - captions

To: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Redford with Healey - captions
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:56:06 +1100
Very interesting Rick,

The way he's crouched beside the car, looking at the front guard - holding
his head (with an 'oh shit' look) - got me to look a little closer....

Is that  a BN1 type 'smaller wheel opening' 4 cyl guard?.... i.e. its either
a BN1 or an early BN2 front guard.

So maybe Mr Redford is thinking...  is it a BN1 with a Le Mans Modification
Kit - or one of the 640 documented BN2 'factory 100Ms'.

Is it an early BN2 which still had BN1 type guards - a genuine 100M - or is
it a BN1?

Maybe he's thinking.......

"If only I'd asked the Healey List for their opinions before I bought this
on Ebay as a 'genuine factory 100M - I knew I should have just bought a
3000"

:)

Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com