RE: gauges fogging up

To: "'BJ8Healeys'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gauges fogging up
From: "Alan" <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:00:10 -0000
Hey Guys.
The trick is to put a small drill hole in top and bottom of the case.  If
you're on a BJ8 make sure it is toward the base of the can to clear the wood
thickness.  The holes will allow air to circulate through the case as it
warms up.  The electro-magnetic coils must run warm (or even hot) causing
the condensation. Take the glass and face off first when drilling as there
is a lot of delicate stuff in there you don't want to snag.

Happy New Year.
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk