RE: gauges fogging up

To: "'Quinn, Patrick'" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, Warthodson@aol.com,
Subject: RE: gauges fogging up
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:00:05 -0500
Ah, but if you are at sea level close to the ocean as am I, would there not
be a lot of moisture in the air naturally. Taking your argument one step
further, I suppose one could be safest below sea level at Death Valley where
it is really dry. But what fun is there in that?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com