RE: Paint for horns

To: "Larry Swift" <mgtd51@adelphia.net>
Subject: RE: Paint for horns
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:18:56 -0800
I purchased a 5oz can tonight at a local PepBoys auto parts store.  The
Kragen stores also carry it but some stores had one can in stock and others
had none.  Most auto stores don't carry every color.  I found the Duplicolor
web site and after looking around for a few minutes I also found it on that
site.  Here is the information I got that should help you find it locally:

Duplicolor Touch Up Spray:  Seattle Silver (Metallic)  1989-1993 Honda:
Color code YR94M.

Both PepBoys and Kragen have it listed on their computers under part number
8800957  This part number also appears on the label on the can lid with the
color description "Seattle Silver"

I did find it for sale on the Kragen Auto Parts web site if you still can't
find it locally.  The web page link is
http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?mfrpartnumber=8800957
Enter your zip code and it will take you to the product.

David Nock also offered to send me a can.

After spraying it tonight I was very happy with the color match to the
original color.
Good Luck.
Ron Fine